The Absolute manifested itself in a shapeless genderless form that the human race was unable to appreciate or even understand. Or the progeny of Sissy and George was so hideously deformed because the parents were twins. I got the idea from reading a newspaper report of a baby born to isolated French twins who discovered sex for themselves. The name is a mixture of ‘he’ and ‘she.’ Or perhaps, It was called Hush because of the infinite silence of the Absolute. Didn’t I tell you how important names were, Thursday people!
Visit my website
- @Sksaggu thank you, Selena. So glad. 1 year ago
- The scent of crushed tea leaves...and dreams wp.me/p1zgdX-6h via @sabisabel 2 years ago
- Please have a look at this petition, it means a lot to me: you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/make… via @38_degrees 2 years ago
- Check out my @aboutdotme page - about.me/sarabanerji. Get yours now before all the names are gone. about.me 2 years ago
- 'Fair wage, decent wage, living wage...' Six things you need to know gu.com/p/45h3e/stw says Sabita, my brilliant daughter 2 years ago