Shining Agnes was a snail and is beloved of my protagonist,who, since I created her, is part of me. This has made things a bit tricky as far as my allotment is concerned. If I don’t want to be a hypocrite, should I not be protecting the snails that devour my cabbages instead of surreptitously scattering slug pellets? Oh, the moral dilemmas that an author, inadvertently, sets up for herself. OK. I’ll come clean. I scatter slug pellets. The book also discloses the spiritual side of compost. I’m safe here. Compost, especially when created from household organic material, is as moral as can be. Spiritual, though? Read the book and see what you think.
Visit my website
- @Sksaggu thank you, Selena. So glad. 10 months ago
- The scent of crushed tea leaves...and dreams wp.me/p1zgdX-6h via @sabisabel 2 years ago
- Please have a look at this petition, it means a lot to me: you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/make… via @38_degrees 2 years ago
- Check out my @aboutdotme page - about.me/sarabanerji. Get yours now before all the names are gone. about.me 2 years ago
- 'Fair wage, decent wage, living wage...' Six things you need to know gu.com/p/45h3e/stw says Sabita, my brilliant daughter 2 years ago