You just never know what’s going to happen next in the world of books and publishing. Amazon.com (US only) have chosen Writing on Skin to be part of their ‘Big Deal’ promotion, which will run from February 22 – March 10. During this time Writing on Skin will be available for $1.99 in the US. ‘Big Deal’ is Kindle’s largest merchandising event, and Amazon will be supporting their chosen titles with the kind of publicity I couldn’t even imagine when I wrote the book. The publishers, in those days, did send me to stay in some nice hotels for literary festivals, and threw a spiffing launch party in Blackwells Bookshop! No booze this time, I’m sorry to say.
Visit my website
- @Sksaggu thank you, Selena. So glad. 7 months ago
- The scent of crushed tea leaves...and dreams wp.me/p1zgdX-6h via @sabisabel 1 year ago
- Please have a look at this petition, it means a lot to me: you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/make… via @38_degrees 2 years ago
- Check out my @aboutdotme page - about.me/sarabanerji. Get yours now before all the names are gone. about.me 2 years ago
- 'Fair wage, decent wage, living wage...' Six things you need to know gu.com/p/45h3e/stw says Sabita, my brilliant daughter 2 years ago